November 22nd-25th 2021
This November, join our second Future of Healthcare Week where 2,000+ healthcare leaders will explore how to navigate the opportunities and challenges around innovation, accessibility, efficiency, sustainability and the inevitable acceleration of digital healthcare that the pandemic has catalysed.
Over the course of four days, policymakers, healthcare providers, academics and scientists will come together with representatives from industry, patient associations, charities and the finance sector to examine the covid-19 aftermath and how to solve the vulnerabilities it has highlighted.
Discussions will address pressing issues including:
- Accessibility and value-based care
- Digital innovation and the hospital of the future
- Big Tech’s chomping at the byte: digitise or be left behind
- The personalisation and consumerisation of healthcare
- Vaccine rollout and herd immunity enablers and barriers
- Comorbidities and a more holistic approach to multiple illnesses
- The post-covid cancer surge
- Mental health: the gaps, the way forward in the workplace and beyond
- Innovating drug discovery and clinical trials
- Cell and gene therapies
For more information visit >> https://bit.ly/3omF7ja
Registration link: https://bit.ly/33PUNSG