In recent years, Singapore is seeing increasing momentum in its biotech ecosystem, with new companies emerging and sizable investments and deals being made. To assist entrepreneurs, investors and other stakeholders to better navigate the Singapore biotech ecosystem, BCS consulting team has put together a report that provides a broad overview of the biotech and digital health landscape in Singapore, along with useful insights on emerging biotech trends and future growth.
This report will also give you information about:
- 68 biotech and digital health companies currently operating in Singapore: their expertise, funding status, company origin, therapeutics pipeline, etc.
- Fundraising activities (2015 – 2020) including funding amount, funding rounds and investors information
- Role of public institutions and MNCs in Singapore’s biotech landscape
- What attracts entrepreneurs to set up their biotech business in Singapore
We hope that this report will provide you with a stepping stone to achieve a better understanding of Singapore’s biotech ecosystem and to grow with it.
A free sample of our report can be viewed and downloaded below.
The full report and 7 Appendices can be purchased at an early-bird price until 1st July, 2021.
- Appendix 1 – Detailed Information of Companies
- Appendix 2 – Role of Local Universities
- Appendix 3 – Accelerators and Incubators in Singapore
- Appendix 4 – Why Overseas Start-Ups set up R&D offices in Singapore
- Appendix 5 – Funding Rounds 2015-2020
- Appendix 6 – Detailed Investor Information
- Appendix 7 – Stealth Mode Start-ups
For students, please send photos of the front and back of your student ID after payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please state the name of your university in the “Company” field in the Checkout form.
For Academic (includes A*STAR institutes) and SME/Start-up staff, please state your work email address and full company name in the Checkout form to verify your eligibility for Academia or SME/Start-up discounts.
To qualify as an SME in Singapore, your company must:
- Be registered and operate in Singapore;
- Have a minimum of 30 per cent local shareholding; AND.
- Company’s Group annual sales turnover should be not more than S$100 million OR.
- Company’s Group employment size should be no more than 200 workers.