Singapore: Man’s hands and feet to be amputated after food poisoning bout on consuming raw fish dish

Aug-18
 

What initially seemed like a standard case of food poisoning – vomiting, diarrhoea and bouts of fever – turned into a matter of life and death for a 50-year-old man.Three days after Mr Tan Whee Boon, 50, ate a raw fish dish, or yusheng, he showed symptoms of food poisoning. This news comes soon after MOH announced that traces of Streptococcus (GBS) bacteria found in raw fish samples in Singapore. 

Read More >>