BCS Careers is a newly launched platform to connect biomedical companies and start-ups with talent. We aim to help skilled professionals in finding the best life science job opportunities and internships in Singapore.
If you would like to submit a job posting, please contact us with the following details: Job title, Job description & requirements, and Contact email.
Here are the latest job postings:
1) Position Title: Computational Systems Biologist/Data Scientist (Full-time or Part-time)
Engine Biosciences Pte Ltd is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and creative individual to join their integrative computational and experimental team to help develop and implement computational methods to analyze and integrate various high throughput datasets. This person will be responsible for developing and running algorithms for processing their proprietary biological datasets and other restricted-access or public datasets to generate novel insights into network biology and drug discovery. With the requisite background, this person may also work on machine learning, deep machine learning and predictive modeling for cellular mapping and drug discovery.
• Ph.D. in computational biology, systems biology, computer science, bioinformatics or a related discipline. Exceptional current Ph.D. students may be considered, as well as current post-doctoral candidates
• Strong communication skills; able to plan, summarize and explain work to collaborative teams and management across different areas of expertise (including computational and experimental)
• Excellent prioritization and triage skills
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and organized
• Enthusiasm for working in a fast-moving, start-up environment
• Experience working with machine learning and data analysis
• Proficiency in at least one programming language required o Experience in an object oriented programming language (ie Python, Perl, Java)
• Experience working in analytical software packages (ie R, Matlab)
• Working knowledge of Unix OS
• Prior experience working in biology or biomedical-related sciences
• Familiarity with high-throughput sequencing data (including NGS)
Click here for more details. Interested applicants can email Jeffrey Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Updated on 15/5/2017